Monday, June 12, 2006

Game Awards

I would like to take a moment and explain awards given to games.
The Spastic Penguin Stamp of Approval: This means the game is one of the top games I have ever played and could keep the attention of a Spastic Penguin.

The Wet Pants Award: Means that the game is highly immersive and caused me to forget to go to the bathroom on more than one occasion.

The Donkey Award for Greed: Games who win this "award" are utter crap and used the success of a past game or movie to get more money.

The Turnip Award: Means that this game is not as fun and a Turnip.

The Oogle Award: Given to games that made me oogle at the enviroments. A 10/10 will not ensure this award because Graphics may be good but not oogleworthy

The Neil Diamond Eardelicious Award: The sound from this game is enough to make me buy it.

The Fate Worse Than Hell Award: Means this game was so crappy that I didnt finish it. If I rented it, it was returned within 2 hours and If I bought it I returned it. If it was unable to be returned, I broke the disc in half and left it at the customer service desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home