Monday, February 27, 2006

Boop Beep Boop Beep

The following takes place between 4:00 p.m. Feb. 28th and 4:00 p.m. March 1st on the day of the release of 24: the game.

Events occour in real time.


UPDATE: Prolouge- Jan. 29 to Feb. 27
I have been waiting for the past month to buy my copy of 24 the game... a month ago i put 5 dollars down so that i could have my copy on the first day. Now, the longest day in my life will be tomarrow. Feb. 28th and going to march 1st. I will relate the adventure to you as it progresses.

UPDATE: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm: I clocked in for work at my cover job at LFS. Everything was goin fine and I was quite enjoying talking to my commrades (Thor was working) until the evil power hungry cur of a supervisor (I will not give names, but it rhymes with Candy) decided to impede my progress in my job. Kinda like Lynn McGill but Lynn would make a better girl. So I circumvented her "authority" by going to my boss and another, much cooler person. Then I pulled out the chainsaw I keep in my pocket for special occasions and cut some cheese to eat. Then I locked "Candy" In the mop closet and melted the doorknob.

UPDATE: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm: I found out that Division (Eb games) called to tell me that the holy game is ready for pickup. After cleaning myself up (I wet myself) I took a shower, voted for Mandisa and went to sleep.

UPDATE: 10:00 pm - 6:40 am: I was asleep so im not quite sure what happened during this time. I think I may have dreamed about Chloe and Jack and all those lovely people...

UPDATE: 6:40 am - 3:00 pm: School... cant... learn... must... keep... focused... on... more... important... things... like... 24... Chloe...

UPDATE: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm: MAD DASH FOR EBS!!!! or it would have been if thor hadnt locked his dern keys in his car... did you know it only takes about 15 seconds to break into his car?

UPDATE: 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: MAD DASH FOR EBS!!! how does 120 in a 35 zone sound? Anyway got there in time so that this post ends at 24 hours... wait there has to be a twist... Thor was assassinated by crazed lemurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home