Thursday, February 09, 2006

At This Moment, I May Be Naked. (Random Story 8)

Hello, my name is Bevin Johannson. I would like to tell you my lifes story. Way back when I was just a little bitty boy, my mother would make me a big bowl of sauerkraut every morning. So one day I ask "Hey Ma whats with all the sauerkraut?" And she just looks at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train and says "ITS GOOD FOR YOU!" Then she tied me to a wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force fed me sauerkraut until I was 26 and 1/2 years old. Then the next day on the radio they had a prize question and I called in. The question was "How many molecules are there in Lenard Nimoy's butt. I was off by 3 but I still won the grand prize, A trip to Las Vegas.
TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home